On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:11:39 +0000, Pedro Jorge Caridade wrote:

> As anyone tried to run pdflatex on the demo with pdfscreen (pdfscrdemo)?
>
> I'm getting strange errors on the color definition
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \@seccntformat ...color {section\thesection@level
>                                                   }{\expandafter
> \upshape \c...

Works for me.

> Is it my version of pdflatex?

Rather, your version of hyperref.

On my system, the counter section@level (which seems to be
missing on yours) is defined by the nameref package, which in
turn is loaded by hyperref.

Try installing a new version of hyperref and look whether
the error goes away.

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434

  • Hello Pedro Jorge Caridade
    • Stephan Lehmke