Hi,

I'm trying to use texpower to make my presentation ... It's a great
tool.
But I've got some strange color problems with texpower + the seminar
class
My latex preamble looks like this:

\documentclass[a4]{seminar}

\usepackage{color}
\usepackage{pifont}
\input{seminar.bug}
\input{seminar.bg2}
\usepackage[colorlinks,urlcolor=red]{hyperref}
\usepackage{fixseminar}
\PassOptionsToPackage{lightbackground,sans,fixcolorstack}{texpower}
\usepackage{texpower}

with the fancyheadings package the header (text and rule) is in black
(!?)
and the footrule is brown (it should be blue)
sometimes the rule in array are brown to
I got this with or without the option lightbackground, fixcolorstack

what's wrong?

--
                              """
                              o o