I see similar problems in my use of texpower with the seminar style.  In
fact, all of my rules (for example, in tables) come out in green.  (I'm using the
default
background).  As near as I can figure the green is the "mathcolor" for the
whitebg.  However, since I am not using the colormath option, nothing in
math mode is coming out in green.

For the lightbackground, the mathcolor is either some kind of green (in
ordinary and enhanced mode) or {.7,.8,.7} (rgb value) in dimmed mode.
Maybe that is the brown you are seeing.

Quoted mail:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use texpower to make my presentation ... It's a great
> tool.
> But I've got some strange color problems with texpower + the seminar
> class
> My latex preamble looks like this:
>
> \documentclass[a4]{seminar}
>
> \usepackage{color}
> \usepackage{pifont}
> \input{seminar.bug}
> \input{seminar.bg2}
> \usepackage[colorlinks,urlcolor¾d]{hyperref}
> \usepackage{fixseminar}
> \PassOptionsToPackage{lightbackground,sans,fixcolorstack}{texpower}
> \usepackage{texpower}
>
> with the fancyheadings package the header (text and rule) is in black
> (!?)
> and the footrule is brown (it should be blue)
> sometimes the rule in array are brown to
> I got this with or without the option lightbackground, fixcolorstack
>
> what's wrong?
>

> --
>                               """
>                               o o
> |                      François Beaubert                          |
> |                   Ecole des Mines de Nantes                     |
> |  4 rue Alfred Kastler BP 20722 44307 Nantes Cedex 3 France      |
> | Telephone : (0/33)2.51.85.82.86  Telecopie : (0/33)2.51.85.82.99|
> |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      |

---End quote