Cliff Bergman wrote on Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:22:04 +0010 (CST):
> In
> fact, all of my rules (for example, in tables) come out in green.  (I'm using
the default
> background).  As near as I can figure the green is the "mathcolor" for the
> whitebg.  However, since I am not using the colormath option, nothing in
> math mode is coming out in green.

It's hard to believe this. I just searched for the string
"mathcolor" in texpower.sty, and apart from the color
definition, it only occurs in code which won't even be
defined in case the colormath option isn't given.

Could you post a minimal, but complete test example which
exhibits the effect?

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434