"Goebel, Juergen" wrote on Wed, 9 May 2001 10:26:32 +0200:

> I have a small, but quite annoying problem with texpower. I'm
> using texpower in combination with foiltex and pstricks. When
> stepping through a graphic, made with pstricks (using \liststepwise{}
> and \step{}) the graphic hops with each step about 1 mm to the
> right. Of course this is not desired. ;-(

I suspect spaces sneaking in somewhere.

As you know, the picture example in the fulldemo document
is made with pstricks, without any observable shifting.

> What do I have to do to?

Put % on every line ending.

If the problem persists, provide a minimal example demonstrating
the problem.

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434