Stefan,

    Stefan> I seem to be unable to use \begin{slide} and\end{slide}
    Stefan> from a \newenvironment or a \newcommand when using
    Stefan> powersem with the display option.  More specifically
    Stefan> something like:

[I havent got time to check this now Im afraid, but..]

Is this possibly a seminar problem rather than a texpower problem?

Have you `registered' myslide as a slide environment, using
\addtoslidelist{myslide} I think? Otherwise seminar will just think
you're doing notes rather than slides. Check the seminar
documentation.

regards,

Alan.
--
 Dr. A Williams, Room 2.107,      email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Department of Computer Science   Tel: +44 (0) 161-275-6152