On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Stephan Lehmke wrote:

> The solution is the same as for pdfscreen: Put \stepwise
> outside \begin{slide}...\end{slide}.
>
> The result of my first experiment with prosper can be found
> under
>
> http://lrb.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/texpower/preview/prosperdemo.tex
> http://lrb.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/texpower/preview/prosperdemo.pdf
>
> It requires a bit of fiddling and there are still some quirks
> (like repeated bookmark entries), but I hope I can sort this
> out for the 0.0.9 release. There will be a full-blown prosper
> demo then, in any case.
>
> If you have specific questions, feel free to ask here
> (quoting the problematic code, please).

Thank you very much! Your example will help me to make a stepwise tabular!
It seems to me, that it'll be difficult to harmonize prosper with texpower,
since prosper already implements some overlay technique.

I'm looking forward to the great future of transparencies creation with LaTeX,
thanks a lot for your efforts!
Cheers, Peter

--
Peter Münster