Dear TeXPower users,

I am currently having some troubles when generating my PDF presentation
with TeXPower+hyperref+powerseminar using both dvipdfm and pdftex under
MikTeX.

In particular, I am using a 280mm x 210mm papersize to emulate the 4:3
aspect ratio of common screens while still printing fine in A4 copies
(297mm x 210mm), and the fancyhdr package.

My problems are as follows:

      *dvipdfm does not produce any page transistion.
      *pdftex does not show any header.

A small test is attached (test.tex/1561B). To compile through both ways
just replace automatically word <pdftex> by <dvipdfm>...

Thanks a lot in advance for your response...

Paco.

--
Francesc Serra-Graells
Design Department

% test.tex
\documentclass[a4paper,landscape,KOMA,smallheadings,calcdimensions,display]{powersem}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage[english]{babel}
%Slide Layout for Fullscreen (4:3)
%and printable in A4 (297mmx210mm)
\special{papersize=280mm,210mm}
\setlength\paperwidth{280mm}
\setlength\paperheight{210mm}
\input{sem-page.sty}
\setlength{\slidewidth}{280mm}
\setlength{\slideheight}{210mm}
\renewcommand{\slidetopmargin}{15mm}
\renewcommand{\slidebottommargin}{10mm}
\renewcommand{\slideleftmargin}{10mm}
\renewcommand{\sliderightmargin}{10mm}
\raggedslides[0mm]
\extraslideheight{0mm}
\centerslidestrue
\slidesmag{2}
\ptsize{12}
\slideframe{none}
\renewcommand{\slideparskip}{2ex}
\renewcommand{\slideparindent}{0pt}
%Headers & Footers
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\let\headwidth\textwidth
\renewcommand{\headrulewidth}{1pt}
\renewcommand{\footrulewidth}{1pt}
\lhead{Header comes here\dots}
\chead{}
\rhead{}
\lfoot{\dots and footer here.}
\cfoot{}
\rfoot{}
\pagestyle{fancy}
% pdftex Specific
\usepackage[OT1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[pdftex]{color}
\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
\DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.pdf}
\usepackage{soul}
\usepackage[pdftex,
            pdfpagemode=FullScreen]{hyperref}
\usepackage{fixseminar}
\usepackage[slifonts,whitebackground,display,colorhighlight,coloremph,colormath]{texpower}
% Document
\begin{document}
\begin{slide}
\pageTransitionReplace