(sorry for the late reply)

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:11:59 +0300 (EET DST), Tarik Kara wrote:

> I was able to do this
> (see test3.tex) but there is to much flickering. Is there a way to avoid
> this.

Don't set \pageDuration{0}, it will make acroread stumble
over its own feet in haste. Use \pageDuration{0.01} or
somesuch instead.

> Also this is my first try with TeXPower and the way I solved the
> problem is probably not the best way. I would appreaciate any alternative
> method.

Looks good to me. Of course, you could implement the sorting
algorithm in LaTeX ;-)

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434