Thanks Stephan,
\pageDuration{0.01} solved my problem but when I use \pageDuration{0.01}
then autoadvance does not work with Acrobat Reader 5 (I use Acrobat 4,
hence its ok with me for know). So to summarize:

When I use

\pageDuration{0}
Then autoadvance works with both versions, however I get a flickering
screen with Acrobat 4

When I use

\pageDuration{0.01}
Then autoadvance only works with Acrobat 4 and there is no flickering.

But so far my problem is solved. Thanks once more

Tar{\i}k