I use the linux version of acrobat reader, but I think the other versions
all work the same way.  Under File menu/Preferences/Full Screen there is an
option "advance on any click".  Turn that on.  Then, as long as you are in
full-screen mode (control-L or select from view menu), the mouse will act
as page-down.

--cliff b.

--On Wednesday, October 10, 2001 06:15:43 PM +0100 Uwe Brauer