Hello people,
I have a problem with automatic page change. :(

I would like to have a break between automaticaly pagetransition while
using \pageDuration within prosper.

This is the code with the problem:
\documentclass[pdf,autumn,slideColor,colorBG]{prosper}

\usepackage[display]{texpower}
%------------------------------------------------------- SLIDE -
\begin{document}

\begin{slide}{Introduction}
\begin{itemize}
\item Intro 1
\item Intro 2
\end{itemize}
\end{slide}
%-------------------------------------------------------
\pageDuration{1}
% with this command the overlays in change automatically after 1 sec
%------------------------------------------------------- SLIDE -
\overlays{4}{%
\begin{slide}{Transitions}
There are several pagetransition between slides:
\begin{itemstep}
\item Split;
\item Blinds;
\item Box;
\item Wipe;
\end{itemstep}
\end{slide}
}
%-------------------------------------------------------
\pause % I would like to have a (undefinitely) break now!
% (I used \pageDuration{nineminutes} which make the next overlays
% change after 9 Minute!)
%
% After the break, automatic overlays changing should be continued
% with another sec
\pageDuration{5}
%------------------------------------------------------- SLIDE -
\overlays{2}{%
\begin{slide}{2nd Items}
Test:
\begin{itemstep}
\item Test 1;
\item Test 2;
\end{itemstep}
\end{slide}
}
%------------------------------------------------------ SLIDE -
\end{document}

As you can see, I got no success using \pause to get the break.
So I hope I could get help like hints how can I solve my problem.

(I tried using \pdfpageduration and or
\hypersetup{pdfpageduration={5} and got something I didn' want.
Maybe I used the wrong road, so give me hint how to use this command)

Thanks in advance.
--
Sincerely,
Richard