Dear texpower users,

I am very new to this package, and I consider using it for a
presentation.  I'm not yet sure about which tool I'm going to
use in order to create the slides themselves, but foiltex
looks quite good -- I like its header/footer features.

I discovered that, for certain combinations of words, the text
jumps a bi up and down.  It seems to be connected to words
having letters reaching below the baseline and other words
having letters higher than the x-height.  (Sorry for the
awkward wording; I don't have sufficient vocabulary).

A minimal example (below) demonstrates the problem.

Henrik.

\documentclass[landscape]{foils}
\usepackage{fixseminar}
\usepackage[display]{texpower}