Dear all,

First of all, thanks Lehmke for this great package.
This package is potentially indispensible for me once I master it.

I have a newbie Q on hiding parts of a equation step by step.
I would like to show the whole equation first and hide (or dim) some
terms
as I discuss some assumptions.

Imitating examples for incremental display I tried something like

¥liststepwise[
   ¥let¥hidestepcontents=¥displayboxed¥
   ¥let¥activatestep=¥hidephantom¥
   ¥let¥displaystepcontents=¥hidephantom
]
in a hope that the terms before the active step to be displayed
and that those at and after to be hidden.
However, the produced slides still display terms incrementally.

I'd appreciate if you showed me a solution or direct me to FAQ.

Many thanks.
-----
ENOMOTO, Takeshi, Dr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Frontier Research System for Global Change