Dear Richard, and other Time-Nuts,

Congratulations! Looks like a very nice design!

One remark and one question:

* Remark: For those running a non-windows-OS, use Virtualbox (for exampe the free version from Oracle). This works perfect and allows e.g. Linux users to run windows applications, like ExpressPCB.

* Question: Is there someone in the US willing to organize a group-buy of PCBs? When people from outside the US want to order ExpressPCB boards they have to pay about the double prices and taxes will be added.... This would make 17USD board (3 for 51USD as metioned by Richard) cost around 60 USD per board(!) (including shipping overseas, taxes and duties).

This project looks very nice for doing some experiments. I had a fun time playing with the simple Pictic, looking forward to playing with the Pictic II!

Best regards, Jeroen

Richard H McCorkle wrote:
Time-Nuts,

The PICTIC WIKI page has been updated to include a PDF of the
schematic and board layout as requested.

Richard