Here's the Windows shortcut that my dedicated laptop normally uses:

"C:\Program Files\Heather\heather.exe" /ip=localhost:45000 /f /vm /gm /go
/ga /T=-7PDT /y /y /x=1000 /tw=25

These options are decipherable by running heather /?, but basically, in
order of appearance, they do the following:

        /ip: Attach to a Heather server on the same machine at port 45000
        (this is the same one normally accessed via the KE5FX TBolt
(Seattle, USA) icon that is installed for test purposes)

        /f: Go fullscreen

        /vm: Run at medium res (1024x768)

        /gm: Enable the az-el map (with no ADEV tables)

        /go: Enable the oscillator tuning voltage trace

        /ga: Disable the ADEV traces

        /T:  Local time is PDT at -7 hours versus GMT

        /y /y: Use a 12-hour plot grid

        /x: Use a 1000-second display filter

        /tw: Use 25-millisecond sleep times to keep the laptop's temperature
down

Mix and match as desired...

-- john, KE5FX