Hello!

We are pleased to announce the release of data migration module for OpenERP.
This tool will help automating data migration process from one database to
another. It  will help moving data between databases not only 4.2. to 5.0., but
also between two 5.0. installations.

Information about this module you can read on our web page.
http://kndati.lv/index.php/en/openerp/open-erp-addons/data-migration

Module source code is available on Launchpad project:
https://launchpad.net/datamig

Latest release in zip'ed format is available also from our web page:
http://kndati.lv/index.php/web-links/44-open-erp-addons

There is also forum for community communication and bug reporting on our web
page:
http://kndati.lv/forum/

Please note that this is tool to help you automate the migration process, not
to do the process for you.

Best regards,
Kaspars
http://kndati.lv