"Christopher D. Green" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Subject: inverted goggles on Google
>  Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:01:23 -0400
>
> Gabriel Ruiz of the University of Seville alerted me to this
> astonishing archival film about Theodor Erismannn & Ivo Kohler's
> inverted goggles experiments (trans. by J. J. Gibson) on Google
> Video [10 min.].
> http://tinyurl.com/36y95c

In the archival film, the white-bearded lecturer is Erismann.
Ivo Kohler is the younger fellow in a light gray jacket, shown
first as triplets and then as twins, one inverted.

Now, which one is the mysterious stranger in this new film?:

http://home.att.net/~xchar/jk/inverted.jpg

   --Charles S. Harris, PhD