I'm not sure how TN5250j looks for the default printer. If someone knows we could look this up on the Java site if this API has linux issues.

Richard Houston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

27/12/2005 21:05

Please respond to
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net
cc
Subject
RE: [Tn5250j-general] Default printer for print screen

K, so can we debug this? Any ideas on what we can do to find where the
issues is?

Maybe I will pass this on to my Java developer and see if he can find the
issue.

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |