Nice Pete!!!!!

Pete Helgren wrote:

Yeah, I know I have been promising this for about a year but I finally

got a site up where you can try the Web 5250 servlet in a live environment. Perhaps that will get some interest going in the project.

Right now the downloads and instructions are from my server. We should either get this established as a sub-project or something in the SF world. I could also get a CVS site going but SF seems more logical.

I haven't extensively tested it and the demo user has very limited access to the iSeries. Give it a whirl (if it works) and let me know what you think.

http://www.web5250.com

Pete