Hey all,

I down loaded the latest CVS version as of 14:00 CST.

Complied fine and fires up with no issues.

When I enter strpccmd PCCMD('gftp') PAUSE(*NO) but I get:
operation not permitted at this time at the bottom of the screen.
When I pull up the info on the message it tells me that pco is not
running so I do a strpco and try again but I get a screen that pops up
which says:

 Required PC program (PCO.EXE) is not active
 No communications with PC can occur
 Press ENTER to resume

Not sure if I missed any thing. Any ideas?

Thanks guys and glad to see some activity on tn5250j again.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting
-E-Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]