Christian,

Thanks. Richard has been patient and I haven't been able to get to it (I'm swamped).

I need to review outstanding bugs as well. It would be nice to release a "Final" sometime since we have been at 0.6.1 Beta 1 forever.

I'd also like to make this an Eclipse plugin so that I can have a tn5250j pane in WDSc. My list is long and my available time is limited.

Pete

Christian Geisert wrote:
Richard Houston schrieb:
Hey Everyone, Just wondering if there was anything I could do to help the
debugging of the STRPCCMD code. My client is looking forward to putting
another nail in the client accesses coffin in there environment and this
function would do that. Please let me know if there is anything I can do
to help out.

I didn't find the time until now but I hope I'll have the patch ready early next week.

Christian