I have been using desktop shortcuts with the command line like "...
tn5250j.jar -s SYSTEMA" to open sessions to systems when I click the icon.
Was working fine, now with 0.6.2 it just hangs with splash screen displayed
and progess bar 2/3 full.

I can start a new session from the connections dialog just fine.

I installed from tn5250j-0.6.2-jse6.zip

I'm on Windows XP, 32bit.

Anything I can check locally?

Stu