From: "David A. Hamilton" <dav...@hlg.co>
To: tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 4:22:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Tn5250j-general] Text not displaying

Version of tn5250j is tn5250j-0.6.2. The problem occurs on both Windows (XP
Pro) and Linux (Ubuntu 10.10).

I've attached screen shots comparing the output between the two emulators. I've
run the emulator from console with logging set to debug, and not seeing any
errors. Is there any additional info I could provide that would help?

Thanks,

David Hamilton
Hermitage Electric Supply
(615) 843-3337