Hi all,

Just got a chance to test this session issue reported below and TN5250J does
not crash like before but the multiple sessions does not work. If we open 4
tabs and have emul . startLastView = set to anything (true or TRUE) close
Tn5250J and open again, only one tab opens not the 4 that we had open.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H. Consulting
-E-Mail rhouston @ rlhc .net
-WWW http :// www . rlhc .net
-Blog http :// www . rlhc .net/blog/
-Twitter http :// www .twitter.com/ rlhc /