TN5250J Fans,

Can TN5250J handle Single-Choice Selection Fields?  I ran into a problem
today where I work with part of a display file not being displayed.
Checking the display file the portion that wasn't displayed is a SNGCHCFLD
field.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.