Thanks for the help ,,

Yes I was wondering if I would have to use extend.

I have another question  related to admin.

SingleSignOn has a re-authenticate Property which is set to false

The admin app does not display it or allow it to be changed ??

Why not ???

OK, so I create my new class with extend ??

What other files need to be changed ??

mbean descriptor files ?? which ones ?? where ?? why ???

Has anyone written a valve how-to refference guide ???

Stephen Bovy
Computer Associates
6100 Center Drive
Suite 700