Yoav Shapira wrote:
Hi,
I'd wait a couple of days and then have a vote.  During those days we should
actively encourage users to download and test it.  Make release announcements,
etc. ;)

Right. I was deliberately choose the 'WTF' approach to the release
subject, because each time I try something like that the wrowe comes
in reminding me of the 'procedural misbehaving' :)

So, excuse me if I broke again some f*ing rule.

Anyhow, I would like that we vote this (1.2.15) version as stable,
because it's a bug-fix release over the 1.2.14 stable.

Regards,
Mladen.