-----Original Message-----
From: John Martyniak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 3:53 PM
Posted To: Tomcat Dev
Conversation: Modjk and Tomcat 5.5.4 problem
Subject: Modjk and Tomcat 5.5.4 problem

Has anyone had any problems with ModJK crashing the server?

I haven't been able to fully debug yet, primarily because it doesn't update
any logs to state there is a problem, and I can't reliably replicate the
problem.

I am using Apache 2.0.47, modjk 1.2.5 and tomcat 5.5.4

I think that it has something to do with modjk because when I go directly to
the appserver the problem doesn't seem to exist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

-John