John,

JK2 is deprecated. Are you sure you want to use it? See http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/connectors.html for a list of connectors and current statuses for TC4.

Mark

John MccLain wrote:
I have installed the IIS to Tomcat redirector on my windows XP pro machine
and it works great. I took the same steps to install in on a win2k machine
running IIS5.0, and it fails. Both machines have the same tomcat version
(5.5.11) and both are configured identically. Here is the
workers2.properties file
-------------
#Look at
#http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/configwebcom.html
#for parameter description

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers
file=c:/tomcat/temp/jk2.shm
size=1048576

#[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
#info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
#tomcatId=localhost:8009

# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009
tomcatId=localhost:8009

# Map webapps to the Web server uri space
[uri:/Acuity/*]
-------------------------
I ahve also put the required registry entries in and added the dll as a
filter into IIS - both done on both machines.
All is fine on my machine, but on the win2k machine (with 256 mb memory),
the log file gives the error:

Error [jk_isapi_plugin.c(496)]HttpExtensionPOroc: worker is NULL

I have rebooted both machines, and the filter DOES have an up arrow listed
for its status in both machines.

My question is - What are the ways a "worker is NULL" can occur, and how do
I fix this error???

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(530)886-1700x235
"Skepticism is the first step toward truth"