Mark wrote:
Hello,

In my application users enter data using different languages.
The problem I'm facing is the browser sets the page encoding always
to ISO-8859-1. (I guess this is default based on server OS)

User can change encoding on the page (Browser settings) and
everything looks OK but only for one page. On the next page encoding
is back to ISO-8859-1.
Is there any way to instruct tomcat not to send the page encoding?

If you are using JSPs, no. The spec requires that the charset is set.

Mark