Seak, Teng-Fong wrote:

   Sure, this can be used, but it's not always appropriate.  You see,
my address is at Yahoo and I receive mails in Thunderbird at home.  When
I'm not at home, I read mails in Yahoo mail, of course.  But then I
can't apply any filter (or could I?) because I need them all in the
Inbox so that Thunderbird could fetch them all later on when I'm back
home.  Well, you see the problem?  When I'm using Yahoo mail, if the
mailing-list messages contain the header, I could click on the "subject"
to sort them.  But now without the header, I've to read through all
message subject to see if there's anything important.

Surely Yahoo mail allows you to click on and sort by recipient too?

Set up a Tomcat-User contact in your Yahoo Address Book and all mail coming in from Tomcat should display that just like it does in Thunderbird, shouldn't it?