Hi List,

Starting a new project, I deceided to move to Tomcat 5.5.

In the "Application Developer's Guide"

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/appdev/index.html

There is an example build.xml file for installing & reloading the project, a
"basic build-file":

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/appdev/build.xml.txt

Using this build.xml file works fine, except for one thing. Whenever I do a
change followed by "ant reload", it does not deploy the changes to the server.
The changed files are recompiled in to the local /build folder, followed by a
reload of the server, but the changed files are never deployed to the server.

Maybe my setup is wrong, maybe it is not supposed to support this, or maybe
it's just an error?

Regards,
René