Hi Marcus,
Silent installation also referred to as batch installation is the process where
the install takes place without presenting any dialogs to the user. The user
input is put into a properties file and the installation takes it from there.

vivek

Marcus Franke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 10:36:55AM -0700, krux mania wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to install tomcat 5.0.28 silently for my application. Can this be done.
>
> If this issue has been previously discussed please send me a pointer to the
> message.

What do you mean with silent installation?

Marcus

--

Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is not
stopped.