No, sorry, it was unclear. I want them to be reauthenticat/ed/ with the
new credentials /automatically/.  Without making them have to
reauthenticate /by hand/.

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or
privileged. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.