On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 05:47:00PM +0200, Marcus Franke wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 05:13:33PM +0200, Marcus Franke wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 04:00:24PM +0200, Marcus Franke wrote:
> > >
> > > Can this be done? And if yes, what do I have to do?
> > >

> > Hmm, I guess I can answer that question by myself. If I use
> > vhosts in tomcat and I have just the manager and the normal
> > webapp in that one vhost will I see more than one webapp?
> >

> Hmm, just tried the config on my local test server and only in the
> first host I can reach the /manager/html pages, in the second host
> I created there was no manager, just the one webapp I configured
> inside the host context..

Ok,

made a mistake, forgot to copy over the manager.xml file vom
CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/ to my new virtual host.

Have now a manager webapp in both the default vhost "localhost"
and my vhost "test.local" but both managers can see all
installed webapps :(

Did not expected to see them there..

Regards,
Marcus