Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. But what I need to deal with is that:
I have a criteria object, with joins, and where clauses and a list of
columns to select, and I need to remove all the selected columns in the
criteria, both selected column, and as columns, so I can use OMPeer class to
select a list of OM objects;
Thanks again!

David