On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Steve Muckle <smuc...@google.com> wrote:
> While most systems have their kernel modules, modules.dep etc located at
> /lib/modules/`uname -r` this is not always the case.

in case it isn't obvious: "...such as on Android".

> The -d option may be used to specify a nonstandard path for these files.
> It may be used more than once to specify multiple directories where
> these files may be found.

+    TT.dirs->arg = xmalloc(strlen(MODULE_BASE_DIR) + strlen(uts.release) + 1);
+    strcpy(TT.dirs->arg, MODULE_BASE_DIR);
+    strcat(TT.dirs->arg, uts.release);

or xmprintf?

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.