31:15
Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the
LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
31:16
Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath
throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
31:17
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD
made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Notice, in relation to  keeping the Shabbat (sundown Friday to sundown  Saturday), Yah
 uses the  words FOREVER -- PERPETUAL COVENANT -- THROUGHOUT THEIR GENERATIONS.

What  part of forever or perpetual do you pagan  Christians not understand???

It's Sabbath RIGHT NOW -- what are  you going to do about it???

Shabbatting on this Shabbat Shalom because I  love Messiah YahShua,
Daniel John Lee -- www.TorahandSpirit.com