Perry  -- wake up
John

In a message dated 4/30/2004 7:58:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

One of the most common Hebrew  words for teach that is used in scripture is:

yara  which means "to point out, inform,  instruct".

FEMALES ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO DO THIS TO MEN per I Timothy 2.

Women shouting out that YahShua resurrected would be like my  mom shouting out to me, "Daniel --  we just found  out your dad did not die in the hospital after all!!!"

HOW  THE HELL IS THAT TEACHING DOCTRINE??? (only hellish thinking could  think  this)

Females telling  the men where to meet YahShua  is  like my  mom saying, "Daniel,  the hospital is down Main street.  Hang a left and you will find it.  Your dad should be  up  when you arrive at the hospital."

HOW THE HELL IS THAT TEACHING DOCTRINE????  (only hellish thinkinh could think this)

STOP  CHANGING TH SUBJECT, HYPOCRITE AND  SINNER DAVID MILLER!!!

Judy Jezebel is a wicked jezebel, along with the assorted other peacock  females you have on this joke of a forum --  and they urinate on I Timothy 2 with their disgusting and vile posts!!

YahVah  rebuke those jezebels and YahVah  rebuke the dung that continues to spill out of your mouth, David Miller!!!

Shabbatting  on this Shabbat Shalom  and resting in the love of YahShua,
Daniel John Lee

TheFreeSite.com: Home of the Web's best freebies.
http://www.thefreesite.com
"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org

If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed.  If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.