--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Absolutely right on and well stated.    Hang in there  --  the real men on
this site hold you all in great honor  (my wife is looking over my shoulder).

God Bless

Daniel responds:

Ahhh . . . so you are pussy  whipped.   I knew it!  Oh,  but wait -- then you
backpeddled  and said your  wife was really in the kitchen cooking  breakfast (which
by  the way violates Jesus' Law  --  no cooking  on the Sabbath  day unless it is a
dire emergency!!!!).

So,  perhaps you are pusy  whipped AND a liar.

In any case -- your humor is certainly lost on  me  and YHVH.

Shabbatting on this Shabbat Shalom,
Daniel John Lee