Terry said:

My advice, based on  what I know from studying the Word is, deliver him
to Satan.  He should have been stoned when he was a youth.  The Pagan
Wolf is a gentleman compared to this clown.  The door is always open if
he sees fit to repent, but I do not think we will see that happen unless
God strikes him with a terminal illness.
Terry

Daniel responds:

A curse unwarranted will not fall  upon the head of the righteous.  I have had many
people curse me,  pray  spells and hexes on  me,  and oppose me  in my years  of
preaching on the streets and college campuses.  NOT ONE OF THEM HAS EVER COME TO PASS.
NO, NOT A ONE.

Terry, from a guy who simply states "wrong" when given a detailed article on Romans 7
-- I don't know why any sane person would ever take  your  thoughts seriously.

However, the very  terminal illness you think ought to be dealt to me  will fall upon
your own  head if  YHVH sees fit.  You wanna risk that, Terry??  You better  get on
your face and do some serious repentence -- you're headed into some  very dangerous
waters.

You don't just oppose me -- you oppose YHVB and the very Word He places above His own
Name.

Shabbatting on this Shabbat Shalom,
Daniel John Lee --- www.TorahandSpirit.com