David,

I know it's rare for someone mightily flooded with the Ruach ha Kadosh to  be posting
on this forum,  but get  used to it.  This Daniel doesn't scare easily from the
prowling lions, nor from the Babylon hierarchy of  modern day churchianity.

David  said:
It seems that you feel compelled to speak purposefully
corruptible words.

Daniel responds:
There's  that lack  of the Holy Spirit discernment again.   I speak  according to the
Spirit and Truth within  me.  Isaiah 8: "To the TORAH and the testimony: if they
(David  Miller and company)  speak  not according to this word, it is because their is
 no light in them."

And if the light within you,  David,  be darkness  -- how great  is your darkness!!!

David  said:
 Can you please try to discuss this subject in a
Godly and humble fashion, abiding by the one rule that we have on
TruthTalk?  I really would like to continue our discussion.

Daniel  responds:

Your insincere repentence suggests otherwise.   But since you neither know the
scriptural meaning of "godly"  or "humble", I more than suggest  that you need to  get
on your face before Yah before conversing with me.

David  said:
You say that teaching is teaching is teaching, but I'm not sure what you
mean by that.  Please define for me the word "teaching."  If a group of
women were to instruct men of God about the resurrection of Christ and
instruct them on where they should travel and hold meetings, would that
be considered "teaching" by you, teaching that would be forbidden by
Jesus?

Daniel responds:

Yes that would be teaching and yes, females would not be allowed to do such a thing
per I Timothy 2.

David said:
Also, have you considered that Priscilla expounded the Word of God more
perfectly to Apollos?  Apollos was a mighty man in Scriptures, and
greatly used in the establishment of the Corinthian church.  Do you
consider what Priscilla did a wicked thing?  Do you consider Priscilla
also to be a Jezebel?  Did Priscilla suffer the judgment of hell fire
for "teaching" Apollos, in your opinion?

Daniel responds:

Do you ever read the  WHOLE  of scripture, David?  MY GOODNESS!  " . . . whom  when
Aquila and Priscilla had heard, THEY took him unto THEM, and expounded  unto him the
way of Yah  more perfectly."

See  that word, "they", David??  It was not "Priscilla" -- it was THEY.

Where the Hell is Judy's  husband????  Preparing his eternal fate in hellfire, I
assume?  I don't see Judy and Mr. Taylor instructing anyone -- I see Judy Jezebel and
a host of other jezebels expounding (lousily)  on the Word  with their husbands and/or
fathers no where to be seen.

Priscilla, submitted to her husband, dutifully stood with her husband as he taught the
Word to Apollos.  Priscilla  may have "prophecied" or perhaps helped jog  her
husband's memory -- but SHE DID NOT TEACH --  or otherwise Paul would have placed her
on his hellfire list.  Paul never did -- thus we know Priscilla  abided by I Timothy 2
-- UNLIKE judy and the other feminists on this forum.

Often times I go out and  preach to crowds of  hundreds on campus.  Annika attends
these events, with our children and many onlookers will say, "Daniel and Annika --
they -- came and preached at UCLA today."  Does that mean  Annika  was teaching other
men doctrinal matters????  NO, NO  AND AGAIN NO.

Again, David, your sins are multipled and growing.   You  must repent of:

1.  Lying
2. hypocricy
3.  mocking  "repentence" which undermines honor of the Word among the Saints
4.  and constantly midjudging  my motives through your lack of discernment

If pointing out sin in your life is "flaming" then just call me  a flamer right along
side Yochannon the Immerser (John the Baptist)!  :)

In YahShua and fighting for His Torah,
Daniel John Lee