Then according to this, Kay, John's (the Baptist) father, righteous Zacharias,
was a false prophet--so were many others.

Matthew 23:34-35:
"Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets,and wise men, and scribes, and
some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them ye scourge in your
synagogues, and persecute them from city to city."

"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the
blood of Righteous Abel to the blood of Zacharias, whom ye slew between the
temple and the alter."
BlaineRB

 I think Scripture says the false prophet is to be killed....

Kay