COBOL's death has been greatly exagerated.  I'll be at Career Expo in
a few weeks recruiting for new COBOL programmers.

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 08:29:41AM -0500, John Morley wrote:
> Showed your age?  Hardly.  Here in my department at Boeing, I'm
> LITERALLY the only programmer who has never written a line of COBOL.
> It just won't die.
>
> David Morley
>

> Bob Ackerman wrote:
>

> >That is a old and funny joke. I have seen similar cartoons with code in
> >BASIC, COBOL and even FORTRAN. Still, I laugh everytime. (I guess I
> just
> >gave my age).
> >
> >Bob Ackerman
> >

> >Justin West wrote:
> >
> >>Hilarious! :)

Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.