I just tried out Corewars and came across several problem. Perhaps
somebody can explain to me what's going on:
A:      data 5
B:      data &A
C:      move Z, [B]
        data 7

Reading the doc the braces ([B]) mean that: "... [<address>] takes the
content of <address> and uses it to address another memory cell *and*
gives its content...."
-> In other words, line C *schould* copy content of <Z> at the position
with the address 5 (here my thought: the content of <B> is the pointer
address of <A> "uses[ing] it to address another memory cell", namely
<A> "and gives its content:" 5 respectivly)

I hope somebody of you knows a logical expl. what me messes me up.

Also