The installfest is on Feb 21 15:00 in VH1010.

Osnews has a very glowing review of Arch Linux.
http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=5971 It looks interesting. It uses
just .tar.gz packages but has its own system ("pacman") of solving
dependencies and such that looks easy like Debian and Gentoo, without the
out-of-date software and long compile times respectively. I think it might
be a good distro to look into for people wanting something like Debian
that is up-to-date. Most of the Debian-based distros that feature
up-to-date packages like Libranet don't have free downloads.

Ian Monroe
http://www.monroe.nu