Hello All:

On behalf of the Student Senate Technology Committee, I would like to invite
everyone (Student/Faculty/Staff) to attend the Campus-wide Technology Open
Forum to take place in the Ryle Hall Main Lounge on Tuesday, March 2nd from
7-8:30pm.

At the Campus-wide Technology Open Forum, you will be given the opportunity
to ask any question related to technology that you may have to our organized
panel of experts. This includes, but is not limited to, topics such as the
new wireless internet service, network stability problems, and the upcoming
network upgrade. The panel of experts should include a representative from
ITS, along with Dr. Jon Beck (Computer Science Professor and former
Information Technology Leader of Truman), Adil Wali (Student voting member
of ITAC and President of the CGA), Nate Green (Member of the Student Senate
Technology Committee and Co-President of TSLUG), and a Moderator yet to be
determined.

This event should provide an excellent atmosphere for student voices to be
heard about concerns with Truman's technology issues and clear up any
confusion you may have. This will also provide the Student Senate Technology
Committee with the ability to gather information regarding the biggest
concerns of Truman Students, Faculty, and Staff. Refreshments will be
provided.

Until March 2nd, the Student Senate Technology Committee will also be
conducting an online survey to poll the student body on issues already at
hand. We encourage everyone to participate in that survey in preparation to
the Campus-wide Technology Open Forum. For incentive, a gift certificate
from Il Spazio will be awarded to a random survey participant after the
survey time-period is complete. The method in which we select a recipient of
the prize is not related, in any way, to your actual survey. To complete the
survey, Please login to http://survey.truman.edu/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=52
with your student login id and password.

For further questions related to this topic that you would like to ask
before the Campus-wide Technology Open Forum, please contact one of the
committee members listed below or feel free to reply on this list.

Thank you for your time,

The Student Senate Technology Committee
        Ebube Nwazota
        Nathaniel Green