Hi folks,
If you are a computer linguistic geek or a real programmer/geek at
heart (which, I think, is the very reason why you are on this mailing
list) you should come to the TSLUG meeting tonight. Ian?s mentioned it
already, but here again: he and I are going to spread the word why Ruby
rocks. Ruby is an awesome programming language entirely built upon the
concept of objects. While I just was astounded and exited when learning
Perl (because of its many features OO concepts. So you should come to
the Meeting tonight to make up your own mind about me (and Ian) simply
being freaks or Ruby just being a language that rocks. I thing Ian
thinks similar on that issue, after all he is the object oriented fan.?
alex