From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Joshua
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 6:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [tslug] SCSI and Linux

Hi Everyone,

I've been investigating SCSI hard drives lately, and I wanted to know if
TSLUG members had done any experimentation with Linux and SCSI. What
interface cards, hard drives, etc. that have worked for you with Linux?
With SCSI hard drives, is there a very noticeable speed increase in hard
drive access time? I'm really interested in what everyone has to say
about this.

Joshua K.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]